The Sweet Briar College business office provides timely, accurate and relevant financial information and advice to the College community, supporting management decision-making, fiscal responsibility, accountability and regulatory compliance with the College's constituents.
The business office also promotes the efficient use and stewardship of College resources and complies with laws, regulations and reporting requirements through its expertise in the areas of finance, analytics and accounting.
The business office is located on the third floor of Prothro Hall.
Contact: [email protected]
Main functions include:
- Accounts payable
- SBC Travel and Entertainment Policy
- Accounts receivable - Student Accounting
- Make a Tuition or Fee Payment Online
- Pay for a SBC Membership or Event Online
- Guide to Banner Self Service
- Financial reporting and compliance
- Sweet Briar Card program - SweetCash
- Budget Development
- Enterprise Reservations
- Emerald Club Enrollment
Personal Automobile — Use of the traveler's personal automobile will be reimbursed at the College mileage reimbursement rate of 75% of the IRS Standard Mileage Rates for actual miles driven.