e2Campus Emergency Communication System
Sweet Briar College has a state-of-the-art communication system called e2Campus to quickly notify individuals in case of emergency, including weather-related events such as tornados. This is the same technology in use at an increasing number of colleges across the country.
Who can sign up for this service?
Anyone with an SBC email account can opt into this free service.
What if I have more than one phone number?
You can enter up to two phone numbers and two email addresses. Those who wish to do so can opt to list a family member’s or friend’s phone number or email address.
- Go to my.sbc.edu
- Enter your email username and password (i.e. [email protected], username is suzy14)
- Click on the "log in" button
- Once you are logged into mySBC, you will reach the welcome page
- Click on "Campus Alerts (e2Campus)" in the green header at the top of the page
For Text Messages:
- Enter the information requested
- Wait to receive a text message
- Enter your validation code sent to your cellular phone via text message
- Click the “validate” button and your registration is complete!
For Email Notifications:
- Enter all the information requested
- Log into your email account
- Enter the validation code sent to you via email
- Click the “validate” button, and your registration is complete!