The Sweet Briar ROSE Awards are awarded to staff employees who demonstrate excellence in job performance, including:
- Excellence in Service — service to others, including internal or external customers, alumnae, or visitors
- Excellence as a Team Member — exhibiting teamwork and cooperation, both in his/her own department and with others
- Innovation — making/implementing a suggestion that results in cost savings, efficiency gains, improved customer service, an enhanced learning environment, or improvements in external/internal relations
- Exceeding Expectations — going above and beyond in dedication, results and commitment to the College
- Eligibility — Any staff member who has been employed in a regular full time or part time position for at least one year is eligible for nomination. Temporary and on-call staff are ineligible; senior staff members are also ineligible.
- Nomination Process — Nominations may be made by any staff or faculty member (all employees). In order to be considered, the nominee's immediate supervisor and human resources will validate that nominees are in good standing. Nominations should be submitted to Human Resources utilizing the form below no later than 5 p.m. on July 8, 2016 for nominee consideration.
- Award — Award recipients will receive a cash gift of up to $500 in August 2016.
- Selection — The award selections will be made by the President's Council.
Please contact Nicole Whitehead, Director of Human Resources, at x6510 if you have questions or need assistance submitting the nomination.